We are proud to announce the release of our first compilation CD, ‘The Pipes of PAN’.
As Damh the Bard asked, “Can you hear the Pipes of PAN?” To answer, the Pagan Awareness Network says YES.
The Pipes of PAN is a unique sampler of Australian Pagan Music, featuring:
- Spiral Dance – an Adelaide-based folk-rock band whose musical focus is on the concepts of magic, myth and legend. The band formed in 1992 to explore the mystical elements in life and has drawn its energy from the songwriting and vocal skills of Adrienne Piggott.
- Wendy Rule – an Australian musical artist. She was born in Sydney, but now lives in the USA. She is a practicing witch and her lyrics typically address pagan and mythological themes. Wendy Rule’s music is a passionate union of voice and beautifully dark and visionary lyrics.
- Louisa John-Krol – a Victorian-based artist on the French label Prikosnovenie. Her songs of centaurs, birds, seagiants, dragons, psychopomps, sirens and salamanders combine fiery energy with ambience, whimsy and humanity. Internationally acclaimed, they challenge the boundaries of the underground scenes that cherish them.
- Peter O’Callaghan – a solo artist from Olinda, Victoria. He released his debut album Within The Sacred Circle in December 2003.
- Dandelion Wine – a musical duo based in Melbourne. The band combines medieval and Middle Eastern instruments with electronic beats, female vocals and swirling guitars.
PAN provides the CD free of charge to new members.
If you are not a member, you may purchase a CD online using the below PayPal button for only $5.50 per CD plus postage and handling. Please note that shipping is within Australia only. International buyers should contact us.
The Pagan Awareness Network would like to thank all the musicians and bands who contributed to this project as well as Joanne Dunster for the use of her Urban Faun graphics.
Let the Pipes of Pan play!
Back to MERCHANDISE