Date(s) - 15/07/2017
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Liverpool Guides Hall
Hollyfrost is our signature family-friendly event that sees out the winter and welcomes back the sun. Activities start at 4pm with kids craft activities that include making Yule decorations and noisemakers. Everyone decorates the Yule tree as we come together in friendship and community.
There are outdoor activities for all ages so bring your cold weather gear for some outside fun.
Dinner is simple but warming fare, keeping costs low and spirits high. Wash it down with some divine, warm non-alcoholic wassail and some great company.
The Holly King arrives at 5:30pm to distribute gifts to the children and to the young at heart, before we start our ritual and feast around 6:30pm.
Then you can kick back, find a spot outside by the fire, join in the conversation and enjoy the drum circle.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A gift (per person) for the gift exchange. If you are bringing a child, be sure to bring a child’s gift. A gift should cost no more than $10.
- Warm clothes to sit outside by the fire or for outdoor activities
- Drum or noisemakers for the Drumming Circle
HOW TO PURCHASE
For Security reasons, you must login to this website in order to purchase tickets.
- If you already have a user account, please log in using the LOG IN button in the top right of the window.
- If you don’t, please go to the JOIN PAN page, and take up the FREE MEMBERSHIP option
- If you are already a PAN member but don’t yet have a user account on the website, please take up the FREE MEMBERSHIP and then use the contact form on the website to request we link your free account to your paid membership.
To save a tree, we aren’t issuing tickets. All we need is your name when you arrive and we will check you in at the door.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child supervision is the responsibility of the accompanying adult
- PAN membership entitles you to one discounted adult ticket (unless you have a family membership) – please supply your member number. Please contact us if you have lost your member number.
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: The Pagan Awareness Network reserve all rights to:
1. Refuse any entry, admission or participation in the Event at our sole discretion, with or without cause;
2. Amend or modify the terms and conditions of entry, admission or participation in the Event or any competition rules;
3. Re-schedule, alter, postpone or cancel the Event or any part of it; and
4. Disclaim all liability, to the fullest extent legally permissible, for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from or in connection with the entry, promotion, attendance or participation in the Event.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Cost: $40 adult / $30 adult PAN member / $15 child
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP required: Yes
Parking or Travel Information: There is ample free parking on site.
Family friendly: Yes
Suitable for Beginners: Yes